Wow! What an amazing 2019 Marching Band season full of MAD HOPE! We are so proud of every one of our CMKs! We remain inspired by the dedication, hard work, commitment to family, and passion they brought to each and every performance. What an amazing finish to the season with fourth place at ISSMA State Finals! High-Fives CMK!
Check out the Contests page for full results from our 2019 season.
Congratulations to our 2018 Castle Marching Knights! It was an amazing year of outstanding performances in the show, ALONE. From the kick-off performance at parent preview night in August, to the final heart-stopping performance at Grand Nationals in November, our CMK gave it their all in each and every performance, no matter the circumstances. We are proud of their determination, respect for others, and honest passion for this sport. We love our CMK!
Check out the Contests page for full results from our 2018 season.
We are so proud of our 2017 Castle Marching Knights! It was an amazing and heart-felt season! The 2017 CMK took 2nd place in the ISSMA State Competition, were awarded Class 3A Grand National Champions with a full sweep of awards in our class for Outstanding Music, Visual, and General Effect, and finished the season with a ranking of 8th in the nation. To say we are proud does not begin to describe the beautiful performances these students showed all season not just with their hard work and musical talent, but with their hearts. Lucas Oil Stadium felt those performances at Grand Nationals and the nation saw their love for music and for each other. Way to go CMK!
Check out the Contests page for full results from our 2017 season.
The Castle Marching Band program has achieved great success .The 2016 season included:
- The Indy 500 Parade
- Castle Invitational Night Show
- BOA Clarksvile- 1st place in both prelims and finals for the first time in school history
- ISSMA State Finals -finished in the top 4 two consecutive years for the first time in school history
- BOA Indy Super Regional – Class Champion two consecutive years for the first time in school history. Achieved highest BOA placement of 4th in prelims with highest score to date. First time placing ahead of 2 Grand National 2015 Finalists
- BOA Grand Nationals – 3rd place in Class, 10th Overall Semi-Finals- highest in school history. 10th Overall in FINALS with the highest score in school history of 91.05
The CMK have been an ISSMA state finalist 26 years and was in the top 5 nine times.
The CMK have been named Class Champions in the BOA Regional competitions in 2001, 2015, and 2106 and were name Regional Champions in 2014 and 2016.
The CMK have made Semi-Finals 7 out of 8 times at BOA Grand National Competitions with the highest ranking 10th in 2016 and 3rd in Class. The CMK competed in their first BOA Grand National FINALS Competition in 2016.